Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Nervou but determined

I have been doing so great and now my boyfriend wants me to go to North Carolina this weekend to meet his kids and dad, I am so nervous and afraid that I am going to make bad choices, food wise...
it seems like I get careless everytime we're together, I know what I have to do but somehow I always just throw all caution to the wind and eat whatever and drink whatever, like it's a big party.. I don't want to do that anymore, especially after my 12lb gain in 6 weeks that I'm battling to get off.

I will bring my shakes and blender, no excuses I will stay on track, it's going to be so stressful meeting his kids and dad, but I can't keep throwing monkey wrenches into my own journey, life is always going to happen, it's how I choose to deal with it that will determine my success.

Planning and being strong is the key!!!!!

To be continued..........

1 comment:

  1. You can do this! Bring your shakes and have a shake for breakfast every morning with your vi slim and trim, get some healthy snacks like fruit and veggies and when you eat with Dave, his kids and Dad, make the best choices you can! Remember, its all about portion control! You can do this! I believe in you! You can do this! Keep your goals in mind, and if you need someone to keep you accountable, you know Im always here!

    ReplyDelete