Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 2 & 3 Challenge Check in

Day 2 (Friday 9/23) was great, I went to the gym but got there late so I missed class, so I hopped on the elliptical for 25 minutes and then hopped over to the recumbent bike and did 30 minutes. Later that Evening I had to work so I got more exercise with cleaning and walking around at work. 100% in my ranges!!!


Day 3 also a great day, I fell short on my minutes but I had the mind frame that "I wasn't going to let the day go by without anything" so I did 30 mins on Elliptical and 25 mins on the treadmill (jogging mostly). so 55 mins for the day. 100% in my calories & ranges

Snuck a peek at the scale and was down the other half pound since Wed!! woo hoo, bringing my total to 103 pounds gone!! YAY YAY YAY


On to Day 4!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment