Wednesday, July 6, 2011
June Recap & July goals!!
Things were a bit out of wack when I hurt my knee a couple weeks ago, and for some reason I let myself get off track just because I couldn't exercise.. Time to make it a fresh start!! I can and WILL do this!!!! My knee is still a little tender but I'll just do modified stuff to make sure I don't re-injure it again
We had a great time in Disney!! Just for fun I pulled up my last years photos of when We were there to compare how I've changed, thought I'd share them with you
Last year April 2010
Things are going great so far in July!! heres to a great rest of the month
1. Read my Bible Daily
2. Drink at least 12 cups of water daily
3. Exercise 2,000 minutes
4. Get 100 miles logged by Walking /Running, Treadmill/ Elliptical or Bicycling
5. Lose 10 pounds
6. STAY ON TRACK, NO SLACKING! NOT EVEN ONE DAY!
7. Log my food & stay within my ranges set by Sparkpeople
8. Go 3 times a week or more for classes
Woo hoo! Here's to a great month filled full of Great choices