Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Not Even Vacation will slow me down!

I am so proud of myself, we have been in Florida since Thursday at Disney and I have been so diligent in exercising and tracking my calories, drinking all of my water & staying within my calorie range!

The other day after walking about 7 hours around the Magic Kingdom, we came back to the hotel and the kids went swimming and I went to the fitness center, where I did 50 minutes of exercise!

Each day we've walked anywhere from 6-10 hours and I still come back and do something (swimming, walking, stair climbing etc). Even when I'm standing in the lines waiting for a ride I'll do something, like calf raises, squats (works great when I've got Ty piggy back), leg lifts etc... I don't really care if others think I'm nuts or not, I'm on a mission!! LOL
Yesterday at Animal kingdom while my family was on a ride I stayed back with Ty who wasn't big enough and the entire time they were in line I did "step aerobics" on a rock! I'm sure people thought I'd lost my mind but I didn't care, I wanted to work in a bit of cardio since I was just standing there anyway so up and down the rock I went for about 10 mins or so...

Here's my rock
 We go home on Thursday and I'm looking forward to seeing the scale and the results of my hard work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment